1.HƯỚNG DẪN ĐĂNG KÍ LỚP IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT:
2.Code Register (Điền vào ô Code Register khi bạn đăng ký course học):
CODE REGISTER OFFLINE:
CODE REGISTER ONLINE:
3.Hình Thức Học:- Online: Bạn học thông qua Portal.itforvn.com kết hợp với Gotomeeting.
Các join lớp học trên portal.itforvn bạn xem thêm hướng dẫn tại LINK NẦY
- Offline: Bạn học trực tiếp với thầy tại địa chỉ: Cafe Phượng Các - Địa chỉ 213 bis Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, Phường 7, Quận 3, Hồ Chí Minh.
4.OUTLINE COURSE ITSM - Working with Processes & Service Catalog
This is a 3-day practical class.
The benefits of this class includes:
- Helps you to create your IT Service Catalogue and using it to support your business effectively and efficiently, and service reporting.
- Helps you to develop your Competency + Skills Matrix to manage your IT Help Desk team.
- Helps you to develop your own processes.
- Helps you to understand how to work with processes and how to enforce your processes at your workplace.
- Helps you create your process KPIs
- Helps you understand about auditing and Key Controls for your process for auditing (Auditing and Governance)
- Roles and responsibilities, based on RACI model:
o Understand and create your own RACI model for your processes
- Service Catalog
o Service Catalog definitions (including Service Portfolio, Service Pipeline, and Retired Services), Service Catalog components & Service Catalog template.
o Creating a Service Catalog
o Working with Service Catalog & Service Reporting
- Competency + Skills Matrix (Help Desk team)
o Process definition, process components & process generic template.
o Creating a Process with roles, responsibilities and KPIs
o Creating some of the Key Controls for your process for auditing
- Process (continue)
o RACI model
o RACI definition
o Creating an RACI model for a process
o How to enforce your processes
Thông tin khóa học
Speaker: MR.T – Người Úc
This training has a focus on IT managers, IT leaders, or anyone who is interested in and adds knowledge and skills in IT Services Management.
After finish this course, the participant could able to:
– Learn about IT Service Management best practices, generic concepts, key principles, and ITIL 2011 process models that are required to the ITIL Foundation exam.
– Gain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose, objective and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement.
– Learn how to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business changes to optimize the customer experience.
– Understand how to apply lean principles and automate standard tasks to improve efficiency of ITSM processes.
– Save costs by centralizing activities and teams using well defined fit-for purpose and fit-for-use processes.
– Align IT services with the needs of your organization.
Module 1: ITIL V3 Introduction
– Key Principles, Models and Concepts Service Lifecycle
– Service Management as a Practice
– Key Principles, Models and Concepts
Module 2: Service Strategy
– Service Lifecycle
– Service Portfolio & Service Catalog
– Risk Management
– Demand Management
– Financial Management
Module 3: Service Design
– Service Catalog Management
– Service Level Management
– Supplier Management
– Information Security Management
– Availability Management
– Capacity Management
– IT Service Continuity Management
Module 4: Service Transition
– Service Asset & Configuration Management
– Change Management
– Release & Deployment Management
– Knowledge Management
Module 5: Service Operation
– Event Management
– Incident Management
– Request Fulfillment
– Access Management
– Problem Management
– Service Desk
– Technical & Application Management Functions
– IT Operations Management & Communication
Modules 6: Continual Service Improvement
– 7 Steps of Continual Service Improvement
– Service Reporting and Measurement
Module 7: Homework and Practice Exam Questions
– Diagrams and Handouts
– Homework and Practice Exam Questions
- Teacher: Ly Nguyen